Idiots

Dang! We got new yorks the other night for 3 bucks a pound. 8- 12 is definatley top of the line here

Whatever. There is a market for the meat. I don't have the level of hardness to kill whales, some folks do. Good for them, I understand it's a real shitty job, hard as hell both physically and mentally.

Man, no one needs to be that cold and hard. There's no "Good for them" about it in my mind. It's just a tough and unforgiving life for all involved.

Thats typical of the asian outlook. always wanting some kind of special exclusive item.

Home grown beef is some of the best. Our friend even massages the cow and feeds it all kinds of good stuff.
You can keep your stupid kobe beef

Actually, now that I think about it, it is not just asians, pretty much everywhere you find people just convinced that they need some kind of esoteric crap to keep themselves happy.

Willi and I talked the other day about different types of venison. Wild game grown and killed locally.
Not touched by some factory worker or shipped thousands of miles.

Thats the best

That's amazing, Jay. Don't you have a McDonalds close? How much is a burger???

Yeah, I stop in for a Big Mac every now and then. They are about 5-6 bucks, but the beef is no doubt US imported, or maybe Australian. It's only the domestic beef that fetches the high prices. Usually a big taste difference as well.

My point was/is the Sea Shepards are morons when it comes to seamanship, from what I've seen they are leaderless, inept and it's a wonder they have not killed one of their own people.

Sounds like they need you.

frans you cant go out singling any one race like that, geez pull the race card why dont you

sorry
i had to say it...
the dfg guys i know that watch over the abalone dives here say all the asians wear the same damned wetsuits so its hard to see whos who

frans you cant go out singling any one race like that, geez pull the race card why dont you

Actually, now that I think about it, it is not just asians, pretty much everywhere you find people just convinced that they need some kind of esoteric crap to keep themselves happy.

This is my reaction when I hear that term:

:roll::sleepy2:

what term, race card?

youve called me out about my comments about me freakin on MB for reffering to us as negros, so ...

i was surprised to hear you generalizing people.... for shame :>

hey i was just bustin his balls a lil

thats all, i say some racialy degrading things on occasion, and he always go's off on me for it so i just had to f with him a bit

all in good fun,

Bunch of Biotches:lol:

I've seen the show is coming on and think I ned to watch it, it's like a train crashed into a car, the news heli dropped on top of that mess and a 747 is nose diving down to add to the inferno! But I just can't get excited! It's like Ameican Chopper, when does the ignorance stop?

A guy I worked for climbed up the anchor chain once to tell them that security was light...and to make a small donation, a Zodiac!

Back