How Much Do You Pay To Go To The Movies?

Oh about 2 bucks .DVD's are neat,you can pause them,rewatch them or shut them off if something pressing comes along .;) Besides that you can drink beer while in the comfort of your own home or anything else you so desire .

The dickins you say!

Oh besides that you can lounge around in your BVD's if you choose to .You don't have to contend with somebody the size of a walrus in front of you blocking the view . Got my own airconditioning,my own beer .What more could you ask for ? Well,a big screen TV maybe,don't have one of them .

We have a dollar theatre here that shows the movies just before they go on DVD. They try to make money on high volume and food and drink sales. The others charge about $8 or so.

We have a brew and view here......you can order pizza and drink beer. The movies are old though, 3 bucks. Lots of riff raff:/:

no AC here......I sweat like a whore in church.

no AC here......I sweat like a whore in church.

Why am I not surprised? :P

$7 here or $4 for a matinee. Perhaps the theatres know ther biz better than I but I don't get there business model.-I think they could make more at the concession if they charged less and thus sold far more. $4 for 5 cents worth of popcorn is a tad high marginwise. I know they have employees to pay but....

One thing that strikes me odd about theaters is how it's considered acceptable behavior to litter your concession containers when you're through with them. If you brought it in then you should pack it out to a waste receptacle, IMO.

Back