How I spent my Sunday afternoon

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 5K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys are good. I forgot he mentioned that. He told me he dropped his old 390 from the tree and smashed tha gas tank, handle, and maybe damaged the crankcase. I told him we are also a Stihl delaer he asked if he could bring it up to have it looked at/fixed/traded in.

Like I said... when you've been doing this as long as I have... :lol:

I'm guessing the rest of your afternoon was much worse with all those severe thunderstorms up your way.....

we had 'em on friday afternoon. worked around the clock till Sat night. Back at work today it feels like I never left.

Oh yeah, cool pics. Its been so long I forgot how ugly you are:P

I'm guessing the rest of your afternoon was much worse with all those severe thunderstorms up your way.....

we had 'em on friday afternoon. worked around the clock till Sat night. Back at work today it feels like I never left.

Oh yeah, cool pics. Its been so long I forgot how ugly you are:P

I was out until 10:30 Friday night. 1 crew out for halfday Saturday, and then me and Dan out Sunday afternoon. Nothing as of yet from last nights storms.

Dont forget it, I am an UGGGLEEEEEE MoFo!

The look on your face is precious. That guy must have felt like a complete ass. I'm really so glad he swallowed his pride & made the call. Coulda been a 6 o'clock bad news story.
Didja let him off the hook a little bit about it ? Betcha ya did.

It kills me that folks never realize they can take off two bar nuts and save their powerhead. Not a good idea in this instance though. I am glad the guy got lucky and didn't get killed. Good work on your part.

We took it easy on him. I actually told him that the angled back-cut is one of his biggest mistakes and showed him a proper back-cut. I then told him if the tree is bigger than one leg around, or within 2 times the height of a obstacle, to call us.

Hope he was grateful, the idiot.

Lets see, from what you say he is a 'do it yourselfer' cop. Knows his way around, wears his badge which defines his worth in the world as someone who manages the 'little people's' affairs. He is also smarter than any lowly worker type. After all, he is an officer of the law.

So he doesn't need any advice from some uneducated manual labor tree guy who is just trying to get over on everyone by charging what any superior man such as himself can do on a weekend with no training whatsoever. Because after all, he is not some lowly worker, in fact he is a better man than you. He is the LAW.

THEN, because you are dishonest, lazy, and most likely a criminal (after all he locks up tree guys all the time), he buys a saw from your competitor because he destroyed the last one. In his mind he did this because of some freak act of nature, causing the saw to drop to the ground, or maybe even a manufacturing defect in the saw caused the saw to drop. Certainly no fault of his own.

In all actuality, he could not cut himself out of a cardboard box unless he received years of training like he got from the police academy.
But he has not the werewithal to realize that.
So in his dim mind I hope this experience has cast a beam of light into his mind.

He should be kneeling at your feet, offering his first born child to you, and swearing a blood oath to be your servant for the rest of his worthless life. After all, he owes his life to you, now.
:D

Stunning, isn't it, what some people will try to do :O.

Well, he apparently upgraded his skills from the first codom removal...that looks like a straight through kerf cut on that one...second time around he actually put in that god-awful face anyway :|:.

Back