How do you like the new forum? New tricks for posting?

Is there still an Archive?

@Brandon
The vBulletin “archive” section was just a Google-friendly alternate view of the forums. It was the same exact content as what you’d see browsing normally. The word archive isn’t a great name for it because it implies that old threads and posts get stored there, but that’s not actually what it does.

So, with this new site, there is no archive section, but it doesn’t matter.

how does the multi-quote function work?
You press the +Quote button on every post you want to quote, then press the Insert Quotes button. Rearrange them if desired by dragging the handles on the left. Type any responses you wish to include, then post your message.

For the media thing, just go to Media, click Add New, then select to create a personal album. It will walk you through the rest.

I got one. The area that the rotator is in won't allow scrolling or zooming... android phone. Kinda annoying because it gets stuck there and i can't zoom in on the picture if i want to, i have to scroll up into the forum area then zoom then scroll down carefully.

@Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
I experience the same thing on an iPhone. I have a bug report filed with Xenforo since I think it's their problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feature request. In the reactions(like button), the "Informative" reaction would be cool. It's a bit more precise than "Like" for some circumstances. Really isn't a big deal either way, but I'm guessing it would be trivial to add, so why not?

Post the info here...the line you are trying to extract the video url from. I'll see if it works for me. I have done the extract and post thing and it worked.

Back