headset recommendations

WSP

TreeHouser
Anybody have a good recommendation or warning about any integrated headsets/ hearing protection with microphones?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the TreeHouse, WSP! Gotta first name? Mine is Butch.

Ya, Its Sean, aka SouthSoundTree. WSP is the login I'll use for use at work/Parks. It will give me some separation between The (I.T.) Man and my personal/ Elders SST login.

Duane may post from it as well. He's my supervisor that has appeared in such pictures as 'Dang Big Tree' and 'Dang Big Tree, the Sequel':D.

After our friend's Forest Circus fiasco, I took a lesson.

A precaution against the Man snooping, just in case.

We are like fireman. Sometimes we have a fire to put out 'yesterday', other times we are at the 'firehouse' waiting for the next call. TH helps keep me sane. Working directly with one other guy, with a lot of windshield time, can lead to a lot of story recycling, etc. Adds to the mix, and we both get to see stuff and discuss that otherwise we would not. Lotta good techniques.

Duane has a lot of big tree experience over a lotta years. Hope that having a WSP login will get him involved. Sorry if its confusing.

I figure IT people can see what I've looked at on their computers, possibly. In a time of broke state gov't, people look to justify their jobs.

I've got a pair of senas and love them, when I get back to my comp I will post a link and pictures of my setup

Paul, can you tell us about the noise canceling potential.

Back