Grove AT635E

I can say that you are lucky if replacement parts are not so overly priced. It could be a country thing. The crane guy that usually rolls for me, a spring on his computer line take up reel busted, and they want $350 for the thing, I mean a lousy spring. He winds the line up manually by hand when he needs to, it seems to be more a pride thing with him than he can't afford it. He has some policy about being taken to the cleaners. It's not like stuff is breaking all the time, though.

drove it to tomorrows job site tonight. Man was that ever terrifying :O Slow as freakin molasses and those huge tires bounce and shimmy like nobodies business. I have a 1/4 mile hill about a mile away from my house, that sucker pulled it at 15mph.. Lots of folks going to be cussing me.

Just listen to this on the way to work each day ... :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ePjFAZKWKVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK so nobody died today and we didn't flip the crane:)

The job we are doing is clearing a lot in town and we are only allowed to use the neighbors parking lot for 2 days. I should have gotten more pics but was kinda busy all day. We chipped 56 yards of chips and are well more than half way through so Im happy.

2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Nice pics, send more!!

Your chip truck, a '99? I have the same one, good truck.

The cribbing looked like there was some bridging there, what are your thoughts on that?

Back