Google Maps Street View

Do y'all think that street level stuff will ever be done for rural locations? Of course, they could sit in the road in front of my place and swing their cam 'til the cows come home and not be able to see the house.

That is some strange stuff...what is the legitimate reason for that technology?

That is some strange stuff...what is the legitimate reason for that technology?

Its not hard to figure out.

The reason is so advertisers, real estate agents, tax collectors, law enforcement etc can snoop into other peoples business.

It all starts with 'why, got something to hide'? or, gee we need this because otherwise we are not able to reach our potential market share, or, we need this because the general public has a right to be informed, or, we need this because it makes us 'safer'.

blah blah blah

no matter what, the loss of privacy is inevitable.

It's remarkable how detailed these photos are. For example, I can see Frans's house amazingly well.....ummm, quit picking your nose, Frans.

It's remarkable how detailed these photos are. For example, I can see Frans's house amazingly well.....ummm, quit picking your nose, Frans.

:lol:

and no, you cant see my house too good! :P

one of the benefits of living in the country

Its not hard to figure out.

The reason is so advertisers, real estate agents, tax collectors, law enforcement etc can snoop into other peoples business.

It all starts with 'why, got something to hide'? or, gee we need this because otherwise we are not able to reach our potential market share, or, we need this because the general public has a right to be informed, or, we need this because it makes us 'safer'.

blah blah blah

no matter what, the loss of privacy is inevitable.

So, no legitimate reason.

Their doing the "For your safety" carp at work with Cameras.

The day the Camera can shoot a violent coworker, I still wont feel safer.

Back