Golden Doodle

vharrison

Island Girl
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/goldendoodle.htm

Our little town shut down a puppy mill on Saturday. We can hardly believe this was happening here, but it was. Now, our little Dog Shelter is overwhelmed. They have rescued about 48 dogs, mostly puppies. If you might be interested adopting one, let me know. I am sure you would have to arrange shipping. I am going to look at them tomorrow!

We have a golden doodle in our neighborhood and they sure are cute!

I've never seen one of those before.

GoldendoodleBaily9months.JPG

I wonder what other odd combos there are out there, you know... that are popular. I remember my brother had a chicapicapoo.

Attachments

• peppernblake.JPG
    peppernblake.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 57
There's an ad on the local radio station for "Labradoodles".

Attachments

• yellowboy7_labradoodle.gif
    yellowboy7_labradoodle.gif
    95.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I think alot of the GoldenDoodle breeders also breed Labradoodles. Brett, you would be a great candidate for adoption. Wanna goldendoodle?

Yea, just what I need. Another mouth to feed and another "kid" to clean up after. Thanks, but I think I'll pass. :)

What's one more, Brett? :lol:

Sometimes I think it might be nice to have a dog, but I don't think it would be fair for the dog. It would be alone for way too many hours in the day while I'm working, which would lead to destructive and other undesirable habits. Once that began, I would quickly lose interest in the destructor of my house. Then it would be banished to the back yard where it would dig holes and bark at anything that moves.

I don't like my neighbor's barking dogs, I certainly don't need one in my own back yard. Sorry Gigi, I'm just not cut out to have a dog. :(

...you would be a great candidate for adoption. Wanna goldendoodle?

Don't you dare look in my direction :) We have three already and they take up all our free time.

I really hope your community steps up and finds loving homes for them.
Might want to contact all the dog sports organizations you can find. Also church groups might be a good idea.
If you contact schools, you might have alot of parents mad at you :D

I really hope your community steps up and finds loving homes for them.

I heard last night, all the puppies were in "foster homes". The adoption process will open today, after the spaying clinic. They are still looking for foster homes for the female dogs that are about to have litters. Three are due any day now.

:/: I may go to the shelter today and have a look. :/:

:\: John would shoot me if I brought home a pup. :\:

Eh, I just went up the street where a neighbor has two of them. Cute, but not a must have. Smart little guys though, came right up to us and sat right down.

The come up with all kinds of odd ball dogs .I think a
"doodle " is a Lab female and a poodle male .The other way around and the pups would likely be too large for the female to deliver .

I suppose a cross between a Chihuahua male and a great Dane female would just an excerse in futility on the part of the male without going into further details .:|:

Over the years dog breeders have had a wild imagination,plus a sense of humor.Look at the Chinese pug .Now that's an ugly dog if there ever was one . A Dacshound,half a dog tall and two dogs long . A grown male can't get over a 4 inch curb without snagging something .

Old English sheep dog,how in the world can they see anything with that mop of hair ? A Basset hound,ears like Dumbo .Might be able to fly with proper instructions at a young age .

The list is endless.Cats are a different story .

Sometimes I think it might be nice to have a dog, but I don't think it would be fair for the dog. It would be alone for way too many hours in the day while I'm working, which would lead to destructive and other undesirable habits. Once that began, I would quickly lose interest in the destructor of my house. Then it would be banished to the back yard where it would dig holes and bark at anything that moves.

I don't like my neighbor's barking dogs, I certainly don't need one in my own back yard. (
Uhhh Brian we are talking dogs here not women:|:

Bottom of the picture, Ratweiller, middle of the picture, Bratweiller and her dad.:D

Attachments

• IMG_4160.JPG
    IMG_4160.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 16
Back