GO BRADY!!!!!!

cory

Tree House enthusiast
Who ya got??

I know we got a lotta non sports fans here but for us others:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're in a very very exclusive club!

The goat did did it again via a great defense, lotta weapons on offense, and bringing serious leadership to a team which had a lot of the necessary parts but literally didn't know how to win. 7-9 last year and years of mediocrity

Starting to look like it

Actually I advise you all to have a good peruse through Bob’s en-volve site he linked to.

Gives an insight into the mind of these people.

Home page containing the words

Headlines, politics, breaking, health and medicine, military etc. How would you describe it? C949720B-93EE-4F5C-9B94-FF7CADF9E1CF.png

It masquerades as news site, a go to for the likes of you seeing and reading stuff that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

Not my website, I didn’t put it together. You really should try harder if you want to be relevant...

If there has ever been a more blatant example of the systemic racism that is ruining this once great country....I cant think of it.

Y ou have perhaps the whitest quarterback in history....leading a team called the Buccaneers. Buccaneers being another word for pirate. Pirates having been known to take things (land) with out permission.

Stealing a victory from a team called the Chiefs...quarterbacked by a black man.

Is that justice?

I think not.

Back