• Start date
  • Replies 67
  • Views 7K
Carl does this say Lady Smith?

Attachments

• ladysmith.JPG
    ladysmith.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 59
Pretty much the G34 is a G17 with a longer slide, the lowers are interchangable.

The G19 is my favorite all around pistol. It's grip is different than the G17 in more ways than it being shorter. The "hump" is farther up the grip in relation to the web of the thumb, which fits my hand better.

The G14/34/17L all have a 17+1 capacity. The G19 is 15+1.

LJ, you are speaking code, whats the real deal? :)

G14/34/17L in a 17+1 means that it will hold 17 rounds of 9mm in the magazine, and one in the chamber.

G19 in 15+1 means it holds 15 rounds of 9mm in the Magazine and one in the chamber.

And a darn fine gun it is...I have about the same one in a Boys version. Darn it some stole my hammer spir though.

Attachments

• IMG_0001 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0001 (Small).JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 52
Carl what do think about the p3at.
I like ours, for a pocket pistol.
Im amazed at what i can hit with it up to 10 yards.
Its so freaking tiny, I carry mine everywhere.

It's one of my least favorite guns.

Mainly because it didn't like WWB 380. I've been told that it would like some brands and wouldn't like others, or I could send it back to KT and they could do there thing to it.

I'd trade it locally for a Toyota 8" front axle so fast yo head would be spinnin. If I had to drive I'd want cash too.;)

I haven't tried WWB in mine but it likes Remington ball and Independence(Federal) I carry Rem 'cause it is faster/hotter than the Fed.

So far i havent found any major flaws in my p3at. I dont see whats not to like.Tiny, accurate.
No jams so far.

It's one of my least favorite guns.

Mainly because it didn't like WWB 380. I've been told that it would like some brands and wouldn't like others, or I could send it back to KT and they could do there thing to it...

I expect my guns to go bang every time I squeeze the trigger until they go dry.

Back