Do you lock your doors?

Certainly not you alone, Carl, but yes, you are included.

How hard would it be to figure out when you are gone to school and lift something in your absence, something like your big truck with all the gear on board, knowing the keys will be in it and that you won't be driving it to school...just as an example.

Certainly not you alone, Carl, but yes, you are included.

How hard would it be to figure out when you are gone to school and lift something in your absence, something like your big truck with all the gear on board, knowing the keys will be in it and that you won't be driving it to school...just as an example.

Check post 26.

The whole story is only told to the unlucky.

You boys are both dreaming, thinking that way.

It's totally idle, and I'm not going to back it up, but I think I could recon the Rutherford place for a few days and have that truck gone ;).

Edit: didn't see your last post, Carl...mis-direction could indeed be a way forward :). But I doubt many who have posted to this thread are doing so...might be wrong though, have been before!

Could be, Carl...could be.

You don't think a false phone call couldn't get your folks up and out of the house to head down to the hospital where you had "just been admitted"?

Maybe not, in your town :)...but it has been done to people I know.

Could be, Carl...could be.

You don't think a false phone call couldn't get your folks up and out of the house to head down to the hospital where you had "just been admitted"?

Maybe not, in your town :)...but it has been done to people I know.

The hypotheticals are nearly endless.

MB hides behind 3 locks and a screw covered door that would take an insignificant amount of time and effort to overcome.

I don't want to live in a make believe fortress; instead, we live out in the country with plenty of windows to see the world from the comforts of our home. If someone wonders off the road this far, they're up to no good.

You don't lock them at night?

Seems that kinda protection would act like a flag to show there's something worth stealing.

You know Carl, about that 'getting through Butch's door', Most crack addicts and speed freaks have a sever loss of bone calcium. One ill thought out kick on Butch's door would most likely result in a compound fracture. And then a skull fracture from Butch's spiked ball thing he uses in war.
:lol:

Quote from the movie 'A knights tale':

Wat: It's called a lance. Hello?

Back