DMM revolver

• Thread starter Widow Shooter
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 4K
Its always good to have a piece of gear on you that no one can figure out what it is for.

From what I understand it takes the place of a paw for multiple tie in. It eliminates the use of placing biners which can turn sideways in the paw, instead you can run your rope or ropes through the different slots. This can either be attached to a static girthed or tied although, I havn't seen to many static lines with a spliced eye.

I see it working well with larger trees. Not having to re rout your rope but, instead placing another through the plate and setting it on the other half of the tree.. I'm sure there are other uses and tricks to this gaget but, I was only able to discuss some of the ideas in the short time frame I had.

Greg

I can't say I can think of a situation where I would use that, but it sure is pretty anyways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the new GREEN arborist rings that are coming out :) would look nice on my bridge8)

Attachments

• R500-2602 anchor ring 290(1).jpg
    R500-2602 anchor ring 290(1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 71
I rarely use multiple tie in points, maybe once out of 100 climbs. For that rare instance I'll just clip the second tie in to my D ring, same as the first one.

It's purple so it will look good hanging off the back of your saddle along with all your other unnecessary bling. :roll:

Back