DIY Network Climbing

Thats gotta be one sweet ass job. Wonder how many crews they have.

Heck I'd like a rope or a lift and a chainsaw tool, but that's just me . :P

If it's on a rope, might as well figure on a Rope Guide also.

Climbing everyday in Central Park would be freakin' awesome. I spent some time there this summer and the Park trees in NYC definatly exhibit some superior care. Bryant Park has some good lookin' canopy too.

I just dont get to do much real detail to many trees. Most what we do is for fire and thats just limb it up 10 feet and take reachable dead from the ground with a pole saw or such... I do get to make some pretty and I love it.. Other than that its take downs... Well, and some pretty up on manzanita and such ... I have to say that ... we have awesome manzanita here... but you dont climb it.. LOL

Present company excluded:D

'sides you're as much New York as I am Manchester;)

Very true my Bostonian friend. Tell ya what Greg, I'll wear my Yankees cap to Fenway Park, or just around Boston in general....if you wear a Manchester United jersey to Chelsea, Millwall or West Ham.:lol:

or you could wear an ajax jersey to a feyenoord game ;)

littledutchboy.jpg

where have I seen that kid before???

Rob, NO DEAL. The Sox/Yanks rivalry is all in good fun:D. But those psychos across the pond take their obsession to a whole other level.....

Attachments

• 02152008_masshole.jpg
    02152008_masshole.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
I was only joshing with you mate. That's one aspect of 'home' that I don't miss.....I had mates who were right into it, bashing each others brains out and trying to kill each other over a footy game. Nutters all of them, trying to dish out 'Chelsea smiles' to any rival fan that they could get their hands on.

Back