Didn't Know Where To Put This...

That little twig knocked you down? Nawww, I think you got drunk and tripped on it, falling face first onto a rock or something. ;)

Now, that's what I call funny Brian. LMAO. I'll have to remember that one. I could have used that story, but the first responder and the Doc would have never believed me. Lol
John

Here's how you do it, John.

4334-Witch-Cooking-A-Potion-In-A-Black-Pot-Clipart.jpg

Damn John first I seen of this. :O Hope your mending quickly and glad to see you found your way over to this site. Lot better then watching paint dry at the other spot we talked about in the past :lol:.

Hope to see you posting some of those great pics and stories in the future when your well.

A friend I cut firewood with. Told me a story that he woke up in the woods beside his saw still idling on the ground. He dont know what happened but he was dropping some dead ash and next thing he knew he was waking on the ground with the sound of a saw just a purring beside him. :\:

I always liked this video John made for getting quicker cut times at the gtg's.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b1zsV8IWERU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b1zsV8IWERU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Damn John first I seen of this. :O Hope your mending quickly and glad to see you found your way over to this site. Lot better then watching paint dry at the other spot we talked about in the past :lol:.

Hope to see you posting some of those great pics and stories in the future when your well.
Thanks C4F, no real damage done and nothing that can't be buffed out. Lol
John

John just got confused about what a "face cut" was supposed to be, is all.

You sure you hadnt took one on the chin before :lol:.

Attachments

• 2487414064313e88f497e3-copy.jpg
    2487414064313e88f497e3-copy.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 121
How's the wound doing, John? I know you're a tough ol bastard and won't complain.

Damn John, ain't read you in a few years as I don't get over to AS anymore, and then I read this! Hell, I think last time you were here, you were "Hort Wanker." LOL. Glad you're doing ok. Always liked your style and liked reading your posts. Don't be a stranger...

True, it was that darned Humjolt notch that was to blame. Lol
John

John I f-ed up last night and got to drinking and forgot to put a bid in for you on that collectors item from 1920. Well later on in the night when the buzz started to wear off I realized I forgot.

I contacted the seller through a email and ask him since nobody bid on the 1920 item if he would put the starting bid on a BIN buy it now so I could buy it. About a hour or so later he contacted me and did such 8).

So shoot me you mailing addy in a PM or email. I cant find the one I sent the 346 parts too, if it is the same :?.

John, you get that dent buffed out of your noggin yet? :) Hope you have healed up alright.

Arent he known as Cut4Fun as well?

EDIT: Nevermind, not sure why I go that thought in my head.

Last edited:
John just posted this. So Dan is back in action and so is trim.

They banned me as Yukonsawman for too many infractions. Treeco gave me 7 warnings and Trimmmed gave me 12, while Darin only gave me 5, so they just gave me back Gypo Logger with one final warning to behave myself.
John

I think this is where your idea came from...

Back