Crane removal - Promo video

Gerry, I totaly get it, what I like about my area is that it is still a well kept secret, or at least we like to think so. Not much crazy developpement yet, I'm guessing geopolitics and the language barrier has helped with that. I talk myself out of work all the time, I even tell people that trees have been living millions of years without our intervention, why would they need to be pruned now. I hate feeling like a used car salesman!

I must say not all the picks came off as smooth as in the video. Some of the trees were so close that they only had branches on one side. Plus, we were limited to smaller pieces so it made going out far to set balancers a little difficult. But all in all the op was real happy with what went on for that kind of a radius.

I didn't want any text at all during the video, but the editor insisted on a little. I feel it would break the flow.

The heck with any extra wording. It becomes a story or tutorial if you go that road. The drone and go pro use gave it a real feel of state of the art tree work. That's the selling point in itself. The viewers don't need a lesson, they need a certain feel. I believe you knocked it out of the park in creating that feel.

Worth watching again, for sure. At 1:30, were you hanging branches on one side in order to be able to land the pieces in a tight dropzone?

how do you find the Buckingham Ergovation harness? as I am looking at getting one. Is it good for doing pruning and inspection work or should I look at some of the other harnesses available?

Back