Climb right spurs for sale.

sotc

Dormant hero!!
These hooks have very little use on them. Rode in the a fair bit but I'd say 5-10 days actual use. Tree stuff sells for $270. Pole gaffs are $50. I'll ship anywhere in the con us for $200. Let me know if you're interested. uploadfromtaptalk1469821801249.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1469821810039.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure, I think I saw something about that on Tree stuff..

No thanks Nick, thought I'd go here first.
Text me your shipping Deva.

Deva, if you buy them the shin cup needs to be modified they are a little too straight IMO if that makes sense. I bent mine so they wrap around my shine better and have more contact.

Thanks Raj, Yeah......
I realized that I didn't "need" them.

Separate note....basically looking to upgrade to something rad that takes a scender.....thought these were them but after a little research.....looking at KK or Gecko or I dunno......I love mine now but don't think they can take a scender.....old aluminum bashlins which I don't think they make anymore?

Alum Bashlins still avail new.

Mike Powers? Said he is going to make an ascender available for them in the future. This was a couple of months ago.

Mike is a tree climber from NY. He's a good dude, he used to be on TB a lot but not much lately. He started a biz, so.... y'all know how that goes. Maybe I'll invite him to the house!

Also the guy who designed the powerscender.
I remember him mentioning making them for Bashlins, but also said it would take a while

Crickets.......?

Somebody wants these Spurs, Don't they!?
I'm on vacation. I'll throw them on the tree stuff thing when I get a chance. Been in the truck a year and a half, no biggie.

Back