bucket

brendonv

Tree Hugger
I was at the auto parts store today, someone mentioned thye had a bucket for sale.

1980 Ford L7000, 3208 Cat Diesel, Clark 5 spd., 55 ft Sky Worker Boom, 12/14' dump box, 44,000 miles, 18HP Briggs Backup motor for hydro, small crack in hood and paint faded, air brakes, under CDL $8k OBO.

It's old but might be good for someone...? I dunno.

Anything over 15 years old is not certifiable to legally allow employees to use, so the prices drop rather dramatically at that point. Being almost 30 years old, it's definitely a 'buyer beware' situation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anything over 15 years old is not certifiable to legally allow employees to use, so the prices drop rather dramatically at that point. Being almost 30 years old, it's definitely a 'buyer beware' situation.

Never knew that. No wonder why.

Well now I dunno about that .Speacialized hydraulics in Ft Wayne Indiana will cert most of them .After they get so old though it's a full boom xray type thing,replace cables,pins bushing etc .Not cheap .

Tom the tree guy,the man I help with his equipment had about 5 grand in a complete recable/recert deal a few years back .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He doesn't know how to post pics he said, his number is 203-494-7817 Sean. Tell him you got his number from Brendon, the guy he met at Daddioes Auto parts. I saw it on Craigs list for 12k, he told me 8k, so make sure you tell him the above. And if you are serious and need a pic, I can meet with him and get you one.

Back