Bored...so made some new stuff

Bermy

Acolyte of the short bar
I got to scrounging around in the old boat stuff...made up a block and tackle set...50' of 11mm double braid and two harken fiddle blocks.
I've secured the ropes lightly with a cable tie that can be snipped off when the set is needed, to prevent tangles in transit.

...now to get a tree on which to use the new thingy!

Attachments

• IMGP7369.jpg
    IMGP7369.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 55
Nice one Bermy. I like the idea of the zip ties. It's no fun when a fiddle block set has been rolling around in a gear bin and comes out all tangled.

I bought a gear bag for our set up.. But with the pulleys I bought, rope is easy to set with them... 80 feet of true blue rides with the blocks, but I can switch it up toot sweet if need be.
$(KGrHqIOKjoE4h6lbJe,BOJldYK3Lg~~3_1.JPG

$(KGrHqUOKjEE356DPRZIBOJld!VY2g~~3_1.JPG

What do you think of those Fusion pulleys? They make a bunch of different things don't they? Ebay purchase?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Boat blocks don't have swing cheeks unfortunately...but it's got that nice jam cleat at the top!

What do you think of those Fusion pulleys? They make a bunch of different things don't they? Ebay purchase?

Like them fine.... I want a couple more actually. Make a nice Ddrt redirect and some more options for up in the tree if I need more than one set of fiddle blocks om a job. Not to mention you can just add them into the system for even more pull. Yes, they were off Ebay and the price was nice. Kevlargaffs was the Ebay vendor

Back