• Thread starter Levi
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 961
L

Levi

Salewa snow trainers...

http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?category_id=260&item=15439

I've been wearing these boots for 4 or 5 months, they are holding up great. Very comfortable pruning and in spikes and warm on the coldest of days. Unlike the other Salewas I've had, the eyelets on these are actually still functional and intact. The built in gators are incredible, no more saw chips in your boots. I highly recommend these boots, even though winter is drawing to an end I anticipate wearing mine until mud season is over. Cheers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I forgot to mention that the snazzy colors will most likely make you a better tree climber;)

Gotta love the built in gaiter, its a good thing to have if you aren't wearing taller boots.

All these years, I don't think I've ever had a boot that was perfect or excellent in every way.

Thanks for the review, Levi. I have been using the regular Salewa and like them. I plan on getting the insulated ones for next year.

Thanks for the review. I have a pair of Keens that I wear for prunes that I really like but they are short and not worth a damn in the snow. Those built in gaitors will be the ticket next winter.

Back