Baby Boy!

• Thread starter JohnB
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 4K
J

JohnB

My wife gave birth to our little Boy today 8 pounds 11 ounces. I came home to get some stuff and now I'm back the hospital. Don't want to leave him with my wife to long, turn him into a sissy talkin bout MOPS you know like the guys at the TreeHouse HAHA.

congrats! our little man is just a few days over 5 months old. I just spent the last 20 minutes changing him.

he pooped hisself up something fierce, I inserted a piece of TP in each nostril, changed his diaper, diaper shirt and sleeper then when I picked him up he puked on hisself and me, I took my shirt off, wiped the carpet up with a burp towel and proceeded to change his sleeper again. then I went to the bathroom and washed the poop off my hands.

have fun!! :D

congrats! our little man is just a few days over 5 months old. I just spent the last 20 minutes changing him.

he pooped hisself up something fierce, I inserted a piece of TP in each nostril, changed his diaper, diaper shirt and sleeper then when I picked him up he puked on hisself and me, I took my shirt off, wiped the carpet up with a burp towel and proceeded to change his sleeper again. then I went to the bathroom and washed the poop off my hands.

have fun!! :D

Wow that flashback almost makes me want to have another one. My lack of a sense of smell sure helped for those poopy diaper changes.

Congratulations on the healthy sized baby boy! My fingers are crossed for you that he is a sleeper.

Oh boy it's been ages since I was around a little baby .

First,congrads are in order .Secondly little baby boys can pizz about 10 feet straight in the air ,I don't know where all that pressure comes from . You get older ,you have a hard time not hitting your shoes .:?

Congratulations! It's an amazing experience. You're going to be so exhausted! :D

Paul - If you think that's bad wait until he is eating solids! I got to spend "quality" time with Roman this morning while he screamed and tried to poop and finally ended up putting him in sink full of warm water so he could go. Now THAT was fun to clean up!

:lol:

Congrats!!

Best piece of advice I can give right now - if the baby's sleeping, you (and/or your wife) ought to be sleeping too... my boy just turned two, seems like times flies.

-mike

congrats, dont listen to paul, hell scare you away to quick:D do like i do, call the neighbor lady if moms not home :lol:

congrats, dont listen to paul, hell scare you away to quick:D do like i do, call the neighbor lady if moms not home :lol:

Same here, 2 boys (now grown) and never had to change a diaper yet although the neighbor girl is probably retired on the income she made off of me and she is in her mid 30's now.

Congratulations! Our baby boy is just about 6 months old and I'm running on 2 hours sleep today. Teething and a fever make for unhappy baby and sleepless parents. It's still the best thing I ever did though.

Congrats, for sure!!!

Put baby'shead in crook of left elbow, facedown...left hand holds his tummy, your palm up...stick butt under warm running water in kitchen sink...don't let wife watch, makes them crazy...but it works great!!

My fingers are crossed for you that he is a sleeper.

Ha!:lol: I have been sleeping with ear plugs since living in college dorms. (About 11 years now).

Anyway, my wife understands my need to sleep for work. So, I hardly hear the baby at night. ;)

Advise for new dads:

Ear plugs;)

Back