Attention: Iphone/Android/Blackberry users - Easier TreeHouse Surfing!

SteveBullman

TreeHouser
Hi guys,

I have been testing an app at arbtalk for several months now and the general feedback is good. I have just installed it here also, so for any of you smart phone users who are into apps, you can now download the tapatalk forum app for the treehouse.

it costs around about $2ish for iphone and android. blackberry is free but a beta version, and not as nicely developed as the former 2. Theres also support for other devices but i have no feedback on these.

You can download the tapatalk app from your device, just search tapatalk at whatever app store your device uses, or theres more information here http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php#iphone

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Developers: Try our API to develop forum plugin to integrate with your existing system, or write your own forum app with the same API.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:
77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing
77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:
77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:
77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
incidentally....i listed the forum as 'the treehouse', so once you have downloaded the app, just do a search and it will come up.

I've been toying with the purchase of an Ipad to do job site estimates and instant billing( for those customers that predominantly use e-mail). Is this an app that would work with that? I am still too new to this app thing.

The iPad will run most iPhone apps. While it's not the best thing since sliced bread, I find myself using my iPad for lots of things.

Sure. Just because I think the Iphone is a piece of shit, and Apple as a company is friggin' retarded... doesn't mean the iPad isn't a cool gadget.

I think Apple kicks ass. Nobody else comes out with cool stuff like they do... but lots of companies copy it after. It's one of the few big companies in the US that still actually innovates. They make plenty of bad decisions but compared to them, most other tech companies are abysmal.

I like iphones, I hate AT&T.

I downloaded the app!!

I'm posting on it right now :) it's pretty freaking cool

Back