Arboristsite

I can't log on because I'm banned .However at work today when I saw all the hullaballo I got on this morning just to lurk a little bit .

I haven't ventured near that site on my personal home computor in several years .

Whether it is "worth it" or not is a moot point. I notice Treehouse is hosted by the same outfit as AS. The nightmare over there is ongoing. Butch, I hope your Tech guy is as good as good can get, because it sounds like vBulletin is easily hacked.
Something I hate to see happen to any Arb forum.

I haven't been over there to years, I guess I thought I needed some mindless entertainment? Man, it's a hot mess over there! Most of the day yesterday the server couldn't even be found! Then when you do get on its down for maintenance, slower than molases or just won't load. Not sure what's up, but looks like a good way to kill a decent forum!

After you haven't visited a forum for a while it does feel strange. New members coming up and you're not around all of a sudden it's different. These internet forums evolve faster that most old members realize.

Back