Anyone have a 192T parts saw?

• Thread starter beaker
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K
B

beaker

So I'm missing the fitting for the impulse hose off the cylinder on my 192T I'm trying to fix. Apparently its not available separately. Anyone have a parts saw they might be willing to try & extract it? I believe its pressed in, so a little heat might work.

I might be willing to buy the whole saw if the price is right as well... :)

-mike

Check with your local dealer; they probably have a box full of dead 192's that they could salvage from.

Indeed! Hi Mr Sir!

I've got one, needs a carb and a coil I think, not that much time on it though, so I'd had to cannibalize it just for that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Check with your local dealer; they probably have a box full of dead 192's that they could salvage from.

Came from the dealer before I posted this, no dice. I did spot a couple of cylinders on ebay since then, I think I might just be able scavange some tubing they had and make it work from the looks of it...

-mike

Oh just thump in a piece of brass tubing with a little number 2 permatex to seal it .It will be fine . If you really want to get fancy go to an automotive store which actually carries parts rather than trinkets like wax and such and buy a threaded tubing barb .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh just thump in a piece of brass tubing with a little number 2 permatex to seal it .It will be fine . If you really want to get fancy go to an automotive store which actually carries parts rather than trinkets like wax and such and buy a threaded tubing barb .

That looks like the route I'm going to go. The difficult part is getting the 90 degree bend in it w/o crimping it, and getting it tucked in well enough to avoid hitting the flywheel.

thanks
-mike

Well I have been sooo busy and away, sorry.
PM me your address if you have not found that fitting and I will get you one in the mail.
Eddie

Back