An Interesting Spur Design

lxskllr

Treehouser

Found watching this video...

They look to me like they'd be particularly well suited to thin/smooth bark trees

i like "le rollotube". i tried to make one a few years ago and was not to successful.

Off topic, but does anyone know how to post a link that is accessed my hitting one highlighted word that links the link, rather than posting the link itself? And rather than "You are being redirected".

I used to sorta know

I use these spurs. They are delivered with a short and a long set of spikes. They are just screwed so we can easily mount the short or the long ones as needed. The grip under the foot avoids to slip standing on a limb and even gives a hold for the outside of the foot. Handy.

The Mechalac is a french multipurpose excavator. It's designed to work in the tight areas like digging a trench in a sidewalk and generally all the street maintenance. We don't have many streets 45' wide here, many are between 15 and 20' with the sidewalks. Accessing all the stuff underground and moving around is a challenge. They came to this compact design with an unusual boom and many knuckles. One can even fold the arm sideway in the middle.

Oops, it's Mecalac, no H.
I drove along the factory today.

Last edited:
Back