The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

09 Dodge

SkwerI

Treehouser
The front end is almost as ugly as the new Fords but I like the bed siderail storage and the interior layout.

But I'm going to be driving my old pickup for at least 5 more years or until my next bucket truck is paid for. ;)

stehansen

Climbing Up
I'll get one when Stumper does. I'm kind of a chevy guy also. I know how to work on them kind of so I don't want to learn a new one. Plus they cost a lot.

I

IchWarriorMkII

Ill take one.

I'd like a half ton with say, an I4 cummins in it...

But a 380hp Hemi would sit just fine with me.

sotc

Dormant hero!!
wow those look sharp, those bed rail bins will hold a chain saw! i wonder if a 460 would fit?

R

Rotax Robert

I own 2 now and will get 2 more new ones down the road a bit, cummins all the way.

J

JonnyHart

I've heard excellent things about Cummins diesels. I've heard not-so-good things about dodge gas engines.
Funny bumper sticker I saw on a Ram Diesel: " I'd rather be cummin than strokin"

J

JamesTX

The side rail storage is great - interesting that they used tree climbing gear to demonstrate. I'm curious about the diesel option - the Ram is the F150 equivalent, right? They haven't offered a diesel option in that model before.

The one thing I really didn't like was the front seat - I'd rather have a bench and a steering column mounted shifter. Maybe they offer it, but I didn't read close enough.

cybergeek23851

I like cats...
Oof! The diesel 1500 makes me salivate.... :dur:

Wonder if I could talk the leasing company into one as a test bed.... just to see. :/:

Meh, it will never happen.

K

Koa Man

I would get one. I will be replacing my 2001 Ram 2500 Cummins around 2010. Hopefully by that time they will have the 3/4 ton available with a Cummins diesel.

J

Jonseredbred

A brand new truck?? Ha I wish. No new trucks in my future.

W

Werks 4 da Man

If you buy a Cummins, they throw in a Ram for free. LOL

Personally, I'll keep my F150 Supercrew.

Fred

Dave Shepard

Square peg, round world.
It would appear that they are measuring their storage space in "12-ounce cans", I wonder what that's all about. Apparently the bed storage system will hold 240 of those little rascals.:lol:

Cummins all the way for me. Dodge makes it, Cummins shakes it! Is a bumper sticker I have seen.

Dave

J

JamesTX

I would get one. I will be replacing my 2001 Ram 2500 Cummins around 2010. Hopefully by that time they will have the 3/4 ton available with a Cummins diesel.
What do you mean? They already offer the 3/4 and 1 ton with a Cummins. It's the 1/2 ton that is only in gas.

TheTreeWiseMen

Redneck Limey
Not for me. I'm done driving pick ups, it's all I've driven since being Stateside. As soon as I finish paying off my Ram 2500 Power Wagon, I'm on the look out for a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. And besides, I'm not crazy about how that new Ram looks.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!