Pfanner Man Videos...

Bixler

TreeHouser
New video by Lawrence Schultz, big rigging in tight quarters.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Uvbazt34Bvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, the GoPro captures squirrel desperation, what a shot!

Nice vid.

Nothing to it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y-BmxdaPcPc?list=UUuoueCKy2cRT4vBW_UsFj4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lotta nice looking tree work there. What city is that in?

Maybe Philly, Cory? Man, that's gotta suck back east. Them boys gotta right just about everything out eh?

A lot of tight rigging nice work I'm goona have to watch that one again!!!
Man I love tree vids!!!
I pretty sure he is from nyc cory.

I like Lawrence's videos. He damn near immobilizes a lot of the pieces he rigs down. Looks like a lot of tip and base tying and a lot of really cool spider leg work. Does he rock the GRCS or something else?

A friend of mine lives in the city, he's got a patio in back of his apartment, it's surrounded by 8 to 10 story tall buildings. Over the wall in the adjacent patio is a scary tree- an Atlanthus bean pole that is probably 80' tall, the top forks into 2 30' leaders which are regrowth from topping or storm damage. It would be a very dicey tree to take down as it is hemmed in everywhere by buildings etc and Atlanthus can be very crappy trees to deal with, not real strong. Ha, after you get it down, you'd have to carry it out in small pieces thru somebody's apartment. Like any tree guy, most trees I look at I see a plan to take em down. No part of me would want to climb this one.

Point being, NYC is chock full of tricky-ass trees to remove.

Back