Get Smart

Dave Shepard

Square peg, round world.
I haven't had the attention span to watch a new movie in a couple of years, but managed to watch Get Smart tonight. It was a riot. I thought it was a somewhat refreshing take on spy comedies in that the goof actually got a few good punches in. My favorite scene in the movie was the swordfish in the windshield.

Smart: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Chief: If you were thinking 'Holy Shit! Holy Shit! A swordfish almost went through my head! If so, then yes! :lol::lol::lol:

I was just slightly too young to fully appreciate Maxwell Smart when he was on TV in the 70s, but I did enjoy it. :D

It would have been better if Anne Hathaway was naked in every scene.

Here you go, Andrew. First result on a GIS. 8)

Anne-Hathaway-topless.jpg

I used to feed Don Adams at the PB Mansion in Beverly Hills on Wednesday card night... He literally talked like that all the time he was there... Was hard to not laugh when he ordered his Veggie Platter or Dante Burgers... LOL
License plate on his Jag was AGTMAX as I recall....
I loved that show when I was a kid :)

I use a couple of Get Smart lines in tree work but none of the youngsters get them, the one above and "Would you believe......?

I haven't had the attention span to watch a new movie in a couple of years, but managed to watch Get Smart tonight. It was a riot. I thought it was a somewhat refreshing take on spy comedies in that the goof actually got a few good punches in. My favorite scene in the movie was the swordfish in the windshield.

Smart: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Chief: If you were thinking 'Holy Shit! Holy Shit! A swordfish almost went through my head! If so, then yes! :lol::lol::lol:

Definitely the best scene in the movie!!!

Back