Twin disk OR Caterpilar part

PCTREE

Treehouser
OK so pulled this off of my chipper this evening. It bolts to the flywheel on a Cat motor and the pilot bearing of a Twin Disk PTO is supposed to be a press fit into it. I guess the previous owner had the bearing go bad as there is something like a 30 thou lip on it so the bearing is VERY loose fit .

Part # 105002200.

Any ideas where to try to look for this part?? googled it to no avail.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 62
I had a case like that where the bearing pressed into the flywheel. The brilliant mechanics at the John Deere shop tried to loctite a new bearing in. That lasted for one year. I had the flywheel bored and sleeved. Worked great. If they want a big price you could that.

I'd say contact twin disk, you may have to get the housing and the bearing, or have a little machine work done. I doubt it's a CAT part #

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My machinist and I are going to press a sleeve into it tomorrow so I will be ready for a big crane job on monday.... That and machine 100 dog bones for HHs.. Busy round here getting ready for TCIA.....

Please put my name on one of them bones, Paul. :)
I like HH I bought off you last year (Baltimore Expo) too much and would like to have a spare one.

I missed the bill when I first looked, all I could see was the Rolling Rock, I grew up maybe 30 minutes from that brewery, I've been piss drunk on that stuff more than a few times.

Back