TNT Equipment...

flushcut

TreeHouser
I just wanted to give a big shout out to Dave and his OUTSTANDING customer service.
As some of you guys know I am running an Vermeer s800tx and I had bent the small arm of the BMG so long story short.. phone call yesterday mourning... this evening new arm. Big ups guys!

Yeah that crew is all stand up 1st class!! Everytime I have needed something they always make sure it's out the door quick. Even better now that I can text Carlos and keep going!

Thanks for the complements!

Don't forget, I'm part of that "crew"! I also started/implement a 2% forum discount that applies across the board to all purchases.

Shameless plug for myself! :))
662-251-9191

Great group of guys. Just last Monday I had a problem with the Gehl, called Carl and once I knew what I was looking at I messed with a few things and problem solved!

Looking forward to seeing Dave and hopefully checking out his shop in about two weeks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the complements!

Don't forget, I'm part of that "crew"! I also started/implement a 2% forum discount that applies across the board to all purchases.

Shameless plug for myself! :))
662-251-9191

I didn't forget. Next time.

We just picked up a Dingo 420; came with bucket and stump grinder attachments. What sort of grapple should we get? ;)

Kewl, Dave has always been more than fair with me. Now that shameless fella on the other hand...:P

Anyone hear of a used grapple on the East Coast, let me know...
will be a while getting over this investment before we can grab a new one from Dave.

TNT rocks for sure. When I bend a tine I've just heated them and pounded them straight again or straight enough I should say. I also ended up reinforcing the ends with a little plate. Haven't bent one since doing that.

Back