Squirrel p1ss

mistahbenn

Treehouser
Took down this crap old silver today. Trying out the new contour roam2 cam. Unfortunately the editing software screwed up 3 times and it only 480p :(

The trunk was hollos as hell and had a squirrel mansion inside, they were evicted but I got to see their toilet close up :) lolo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U9Y5wJAPdzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still looks good in 480. Big nugget there, a lot of tree..and water! Had to be some nasty stuff.

Nice old cars in that neighborhood...the green one across the street was an oldie, too.

It was retarded cold today with that wind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still looks good in 480. Big nugget there, a lot of tree..and water! Had to be some nasty stuff.

Nice old cars in that neighborhood...the green one across the street was an oldie, too.
That dude had 13 old classics... some race cars too... that green one is for sale, 10K

Nice one! I've worn that once or twice, can still remember the stench!

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trees produce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care!

Yumm,did it stink? The cottonwoods smell like ass but sometimes the oak has no smell,what is a silver?

Silver maple. It usually stinks pretty bad. I've had Cotten weeds that looked like someone turned a faucet on. Just pour out and then the stump bleeds forever

Back