Phablet Phone/Tablet use for bids, associated apps

For the sake of discussion, here's what the quote from Jobber looks like. I bleeped out the contact information...which is pointless because I'm pretty sure 25-50% of the folks on this site have gotten my address at some point and I think my phone number is in my signature which might explain why I get text messages with splicing questions at all hours of the day! :P

fake quote.jpg

Thanks Nick! looks good. The free version of Invoices2go has electronic signature for ipad and iphone. I will just text ya later if I have any more questions.

I made a better sales visit, my higher price doesn't matter:p

Anybody with an iphone try this one?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arborist-app-pro/id582257080?mt=8

Seems pretty good if you email most of your bids...only trouble I can see for myself is most of my clients don't email :) I just got it and have tried it on one job so far, but like I said, if your client does not have an email you still have to write out a paper bid.

Most of my clients do have email, you could be surprised if you ask and them mention that you typically email your bids. Could carry a portable printer or tell them the bid and that you will post it out when you get back in the office so they have a hard copy

Most of my clients do have email, you could be surprised if you ask and them mention that you typically email your bids. Could carry a portable printer or tell them the bid and that you will post it out when you get back in the office so they have a hard copy

I have been playing around with it since my last post and come to find out you have to purchase pdf's to send quotes and invoices.

Back