Not logging necessarily, but some pictures.

When I was up at Shaver Lake, I almost went to the museum there. Saw it last trip. But they often add stuff. Lot of logging history there.
Kids kept me busy cooking and fishing thouhh :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoops, that's a well preserved donkey. If you could find one up here it would certainly not be in a recognizable condition like that one.

They continue to build them just like that even today, and rather than steam they use air. Awesome tools, i once ran a job where we pulled a couple of bore shots over 150 foot, with a welded casing so you could have rock wool pipe insulation, under a road with a 3 ton air tugger and a 30 ton crane. You can literally turn the building itself into a crane, and can do some absolutely huge pics with them. I haven't had the opportunity to do much of that kind of rigging, but i have heard of jobs where they are drifting in pipes and equipment that weigh 10s of tons with them.

Damn, you totally lost me Kyle. WTF, don't you have pictures of this stuff! Yer, only 38 and probably have your phone on you 24/7 lol.

Lol no i don't, most places i work you aren't allowed to take pics, some go so far as no phones, background and credit checks, etc. I have a few tho, I'll see if i can find some cool ones.

Very true, you must be on your game so you're not squashed by a big piece of equipment or a log.

Back