"Like" my video! (And others!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, buddy!

I was 20 lbs heavier, coming back from laying in bed for nearly 90 days with a crushed foot. It's easy to bulk up thataway!

Damn Butch that must be a real downer being laid up for 90 days....that's a lot of reading for me....great you are back in the saddle....

You read the thread?

I may have exaggerated on the 90 days, but it was for gall danged sure 60, EASY. I didn't sleep more than 20, 30 minutes at at time for the first month, and that brought on strange hallucinations.

Jerry B went through the same thing, and lost toes doing it. An outrigger smushed his foot. I had a pic somewhere, but I lost it.

Attachments

• beranek_MB.jpg
    beranek_MB.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 40
Damn straight.

Attachments

• ber_3.jpg
    ber_3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 39
  • ber_1.jpg
    ber_1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 39
  • ber_2.jpg
    ber_2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 38
  • crush_1.jpg
    crush_1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 39
  • crush_2.jpg
    crush_2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 39
Ouch! That is icky. An outrigger Jer? I couldn't imagine... How painful. Bout the only thing that'll make you feel better is a pretty girl... and some good meds.

Dang, I'd just about forgotten about this video. It sucks how youtube craps up the pics!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lsMEUrEWz8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those pics can be enhanced. Did you put up the vid? You could delete that one and put up a better version.

Back