Eggnog

Haha, Darin trys to make us believe it's good to be liberal and lactose intolerant:lol:

Willie, well done, Lucerne rocks.
I havent had a raw egg since the days of Rocky 2, I dared my little sister to down one, I had to be the guinea pig and do one first, we are still alive... :)

I've had raw egg many times in stuff, like cookie dough, brownie batter, eggnog etc, never a bit of trouble

Never shot one straight, either way would make you sick were it so inclined too

The only egg I have had in the beer was a pickled one that mixed within my innards .The outage of that combination could clear out Yankee stadium .

I've gulped down hundreds of raw eggs Rocky style, never a problem... but I'm sure it didn't help my cholesterol count one bit.

I used to make eggnog when I was a kid quite often. Minus the cream and probably plus on the eggs.

Apple cider has to be pasteurized or uv purified in NY now. I never knew anyone who had any problem with cider. It is amazing we grew up with all the hazards we weren't protected from.

Amazing how every other animal on earth eats what it finds on the ground (even feces) but humans will die if our food is not purified first.

Many things like this are done to extend the shelf life. They're not needed if the food is consumed fresh.

Skip ahead to 4:30
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wYemdxzxBG4" frameborder="0"></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well we are still alive...all the nog is gone...time to go on a raw veggie diet to clear out the pipes!

Back