4 Go Pros and Accessories

lumberjack

Young man on the go
I bought these Hero 3 Black Go Pros back in 2012 mainly for filming equipment working. I modified the case to be able to run external power into the cameras for longer recording times. I'm selling these to buy another Cannon (at this point) like the camera I'm using now. Longer battery life (~6 hours with a large battery), reliability, and versatility are the main reasons for getting another Cannon (Vixia HF G20 or G30).

Included thus far in the sale:
4x GoPro Hero 3 Blacks
7x 64GB Sandisk Ultra Class 10 memory cards (4 card reading adapters at this point, if you need them).
3x Joby Gorilla Pods
2x Anker 10kmah battery packs with charging cords.
1x Mini USB cable for the Go Pros (hopefully can find more).
Misc Mounts, adapters, and Accessories.

I'll get these packed up and I should be able to find more accessories as I check around (limited time currently). Additional accessories are not guaranteed to materialize.

Price delivered inside CONUS, $1200. Add 3% and I can run it through my online store for credit card processing.

2015-08-06 07.58.01.jpg
Case mod via dremel.
2015-08-06 07.58.14.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shoot lots of angles!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wTvlOfxFobs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Aew1KKs_CMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's what I have left, I would like to sell it in a package to keep from haggling over the accessories. $550 for the lot, cash, check, or credit card, delivered inside CONUS.

The short cable on the top left is for the 10000mah battery in the black bag.
To the right of the battery is 2 non GoPro cables for data/charging the go pros,
Right of the cables is 2 Joby Gorilla Pods
The three boxes have camera mounts, adhesive mounts, and the various arms/joints.
Under the battery is 2 never used remotes and 2 solid doors.
To the right of that is 2 GoPro Hero 3 Blacks, and 2 Sandisk Ultra 64GB cards (Class 10).
The black piece in the bottom center is a cover for the card/ports on the side of the cameras.

The cases are modified to allow plugging in external power for longer film times. I've never used the remote controls, and I've never updated the firmware on the cameras.

2015-12-11 15.07.08.jpg

Back