Large Reloading Setup

lumberjack

Young man on the go
I'll be driving (or flying) from Columbus, MS to Hartford, CT the later part of next week and can deliver along that route free of charge. It is possible that I can detour, just let me know your location.

The price for EVERYTHING I have related to reloading is $2500. I can take cash, check, money order, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or any combination therein.

The reloading setup is based on a Dillon 650XL, here’s a list of most of the items:
650XL
Case Feeder
Kiss Bullet Feeder
Strong Mount/Bullet Tray/Handle
3 additional sizes for case feeder
Powder Check
6 Tool Heads
Tool Head Stand
Powder Measure Set
9mm/10mm/38/45/460/500 Dies
Foster Ultra Bullet Seater 308
223/308 Carb Dies
Redding 45-70
9mm/10mm/38/45/223/308 Conversion Kits
2001 Case Cleaner
2000 Media Separator
Bullet Puller
Dillon D Terminator Scale w/ cover
Digital Calipers
Spare Parts and Maint Kit
Tool holder and tools
Flip Tray
Stuck Case Remover
21k+ 9mm Brass
Misc Brass
223 case gauge

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tw9Q4XObYzA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The powders are all mostly full, some are unused entirely.
cb35f1ad.jpg

Starting from top left:
The bag and small cardboard box are 230gr 45 cal bullets from Precision Bullets in TX.
The center jug is 30.6lbs, 115gr 9mm bullets also from Precision (1800+)
The right box is just shy of 3k 180gr 10mm/40cal bullets also from Precision
The little plastic box is Barns 308 Triple Shocks, ~30-35
The bottom plastic box is Barry’s 350gr 50cal bullets, ~100
4529d726.jpg

Looks complicated. How hard is it to set that up and make boo-lits? Keep in mind that most folks are not as smart as you are. I shoot about 50 rounds a week on average and I have probably 20,000+ rounds of ammo on hand now. Is it really worth it for me to reload? I mostly shoot 9mm and 7.62X39, but I just bought 3 new .38 spl revolvers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing specific, just listing it for sale again since I'm going on another road trip.

It's easy peasy for 9mm. Back when I was shooting competitively I could reload for a third of the cost of new Winchester white box including labour. For long distance accuracy reloading is a must.

Id expound more, but I'm typing on the phone. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask!

What's your zip? Aren't you coming (driving) to the show anyways Friday?

Reloading is super easy, and after you set the dies up for a particular load, you can change out the whole tool head so the dies stay set for the next time you want to run that load (instead of having to reset the dies every time). You can change between calibers/cartridges pretty quickly, 5-10 minutes I'd figure.

My zip is 19438 but we were planning on taking our car. My f250 (8'' lift on 38's) is not the best truck to be driving 4.5 hours. If you are coming up 81 I am def out of your way.

Here is a rough idea of prices I made a while back.

If I could sell the engine/ transmission or the mini down that way as well I would deliver for free.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1319589572001.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1319589572001.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 29
Might as well, used it once since I bought the Gehl and have access to two if I need it again.

Carl, are you looking to sell everything all together or are you willing to break up the package?

Back