WTB RSLFK 105 DL, .375", .050" or .058"

Dave Shepard

Square peg, round world.
RSLFK 105 DL, .375", .050" or .058"

What's the deal on an uneven link count, just leave off a cutter?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those that know, know.:/:

RSLFK= Stihl Full skip square chisel chain.

Dave, that's the chain I use and I have a couple loops spun up that length (32"). I actually prefer having an odd number of drive links because it makes it easier to find your start/finish spot when filing.

PM me your address and we'll work something out. I just spoke with Gary (from Washington) earlier today and he's picking up a couple more rolls for me. My local dealers are highly uncooperative in their chain roll pricing (almost identical to buying the chain by the loop-retail). The exact designation on my chain is 33RSLFK.

I think I asked about a roll of Stihl chain quite a few years ago now. I think it was something like $480+ tax back then.

Woods Logging has a bunch of it in stock. About half that price, plus sales tax, shipping and a little something for Gary's time. It still ends up about $125 cheaper.

Gary, that's the round filed skip? No problem, I round file it anyway.

Dave, I finished work early enough to hit the post office before they closed. Your chain is on its way and should be there by Monday.

Thanks for helping out. Just have to get my handle welded, and I can try them out. I've always wanted to cut a piece of 2" plate steel just the size of the box and see what the mailman says.:lol:

I'm not sure if there's a weight limit or not .I will say this though, I can ship stuff to Kevin which is about 85 miles and it gets there the next day .Now that's pretty good .It's hard to beat the US postal service .

Shoot...It's hard to beat YOU guys. I don't know squat about chains (except I can kinda sharpen one) but it is cool how y'all help each other out to make it all work...buncha good fellas.

Oh...and I am like Butch...a dog watching TV.:lol:

Speaking of 105 driver lengths ,I discovered something .In my pile of stash I found a 10 series Mac open roller bar ,32" .Evidently made for 5 cube Macs from the PNW back in the day .Much to my amazement it's also 105 drivers which Mac bars seldom are the same as Stihl or Husqvarna .As luck would have it I have a couple of 105 driver loops .

Back