EMP/G20/G29/SW327/SW627/SW22A/SW500/SW460

lumberjack

Young man on the go
Ya'll have seen the welding thread. I'd like to use my PayPal balance to pay for most of it, I'd rather NOT have to put money in a bank account to cover the rest.:/:

This is a copy/paste from a different forum. If you're interested, PM/call me.:D

Making a new thread with the current guns for sale. Looking to boost my PayPal balance by tomorrow at noon. In that spirit, no fee for using PayPal so long as you pay by noon, central standard time tomorrow.

Interested in more than 1 gun? PM me with what you want and make a package deal.

Smith and Wesson 500, 8", $800 delivered. SOLD
Smith and Wesson 460, 5", $800 delivered.
Smith and Wesson 327, 2", $800 delivered.
Smith and Wesson 22A $200 delivered w/ green dot sight. SOLD
Smith and Wesson 627 $1400 delivered w/ CR Speed belt (42"), Speed-E-Rack (7 pin), CR Speed WSMII holster, and 20+ Hearthco moon clips, I believe 25-27. The gun has a a refined trigger (Haras on this board), replacement rear sight (Millet), replacement cylinder release (Brownell's), and chamfered cylinders for speed-e reloads.

Springfield Armory EMP 9mm, carried once in a tux, night sights, $925 delivered. SOLD

Glock G20, 2nd Gen, Service Size 10mm, night sights, $440 delivered SOLD
Glock G29, 10mm sub compact w/ night sights, mag has a +0 extension, $480 shipped.

SW22A, 22LR
DSC05453.jpg

EMP, 9mm
DSC05302.jpg

X frames. 8" is the 500, 5" is the 460.
IMG_8376.jpg

SW327, 2" barrel, 357mag, SW627 5" 357, both are 8 shots.
IMG_8375.jpg

Sizecomparison.jpg

G20, G29, and 627:
DSC05461.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are for sell otherwise, I am motivated regarding Paypal.

I take personal check or money orders also. I can't take credit cards aside from Paypal. I have recieved or have in the mail a couple-few large in the past week.

The P3AT is an hour east of Arborworks. ;)

Dave, not being familiar with Mass laws, I can ship them to an FFL in Cali, NY, or Hawaii with no problem. Those are the 3 top restrictive states. I haven't found the law yet saying that they can't go to an FFL in Masshole.

If the gun wasn't sold here, or was sold here, and leaves the state, it can never come back again. It sucks. We can get Recon Glocks, but only if they are Police turn ins.

I don't think the gun itself is registered, but the gun has to be on the approved list. If it's not on the list, no go. If you are moving into MA, the gun obviously has left the state, even if it is an approved gun on the list.

It does appear that you could send to my FFL, however they say they can't bring in guns not on the roster. Maybe they don't know WTF they are talking about, not uncommon. Apparently it only applies to retail, not private sales.

It also said the AG refused to make a roster. Thank goodness the government is out to protect us! :roll:

The SW22A is sold.

I want that 327 sooo badly...

... but no money for it ! UGH.

Would love to partake, but hopefully you'll forgive me Carl... if I had a handgun sent here, I'd be looking at five years hard time. I brought a Mannlicher rifle with me when I came here, was building the stock for a guy and only needed a couple days to finish it, then I ran out of time in California. Customs intercepted it at the port with my other goods, and I got into some very deep and murky shit. The idiot Japs are very paranoid about guns.

Thanks anyway, Carl, I have some illegal big knives, and a chainsaw with no rakers, that will have to be my basic home defense for now.

A spear sounds handy. I think I could make one up. It could double to measure two meter logs for the pulp mill.

A spear eh.... kinda tricky in close quarters but at least it's quiet. lol

Back