Early Report

• Thread starter Jonseredbred
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
J

Jonseredbred

Just in from the East Coast.

Santa made it last nite. Had to be a wild ride with the 60mph winds we had here.

Big Christmas for the boys. Santa left a globe, microscope, telescope and alot of other neat stuff.

The big winner seems to be Guitar Hero, I am getting beat by my 8 yr. old in the battle section.:cry:

Merry Christmas to you and your families.

haha, going to the outlaws in an hour, ill find out then. but i do know alyssa got an ipod and trevin got a toy elk and kids hunting story. i caught some fat man in red breaking in last night and made him tell me what he was doing!

sotc;294204 i caught some fat man in red breaking in last night and made him tell me what he was doing![/QUOTE said:
he was hiding from me. :evil:

He came by my house yesterday evening, while I was in the front yard reindeer hunting.
Now he's rolling with 11, and I've got venison for the holidays.

A wild morning here, although we did get to sleep in till after 9:00 am. All ten kids are here, plus one niece! :O Too many gifts to list, but everyone is happy and cheerful. My personal favorites are a new high quality carving knife, a bottle of Irish Cream, and a gold crucifix. The kids have now scattered to recon their stashes. A VERY good Christmas! Here's a few pics BEFORE the madness begins: :lol:

Attachments

• HPIM0744.JPG
    HPIM0744.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 8
  • HPIM0745.JPG
    HPIM0745.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 8
  • HPIM0746.JPG
    HPIM0746.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 8
Bubba made out like a bandit!! He got a Hot Wheels town that I will have to build an addition onto the house to make it fit! And trucks. But the best is his new coat! He came home one day and wanted to be a "black fireman", I had to explain that would be hard for him to do, but he insisted. Come to find out he had been playing with a black with yellow striped firemans coat! He now has his own and can be a "black fireman" anytime he wants:lol:

well i got a sack of nuts and bolts, a can of mixed nuts, a sack of screws, shirts and pants, screwdrivers, boots brush, guitar strings. i scored with my wife on the ipod thing, she really wanted one. i got my boy a toy elk and a kids hunting story book

Back