What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 498K
Well, the summer didn't last long. It ended with a thunderstorm and it's raining almost continuously since then. Fun.

A little random rain yesterday. Google said 50% at 15:00. Well the nightmare box was right... it's pretty good with the wind forcast too.

Weather forecast say we may get the shit kicked out of us in three hours. Wind has been steadily increasing all afternoon humidity is on the rise, not good. Radar is predicting a state long bow echo, not good. Picking up light items outside and pulling canopies off. Yeehaw cowboy!

Warm and humid. It's not miserable hot like 90°, but the wetness feels yucky. Night time temps are still reasonable.

Warm and humid. It's not miserable hot like 90°, but the wetness feels yucky. Night time temps are still reasonable.
I have a feeling I'm going to hate the humidity when I move back to Massachusetts. And that it won't be long before I no longer miss rain. I do love a good snow storm, though. I enjoy while it snows, and for awhile once it's all finished, just so long as it doesn't impede my travels too badly.

Back