What hard hat for..?

Danthetree1

Treehouser
A guy that has a shhhalot of hair? We gave him a kask, but he still can't buckle the chin strap. Is there an extension or something? I think he has a natural hard hat. You could probably take the suspension out of the helmet...hahaha

One of my guys has the same issue. He uses a petzl knock off, says it fits better than the petzl. And 70$ cheaper

Try a suspension helmet, not a foam padding one. This'll give the hair somewhere to go. Petzl vertex is a zero foam / 6 point suspension helmet, petzl Alveo is a smaller amount of foam but with suspension.

The vertex is pretty snug. It doesn't seem like it has a lot of variability for unusual fittings. It does have some room in the helmet though. My hair gets caught in the suspension sometimes.

I’ve got some locks but don’t seem to have a problem with a protos or a vertex vent. I leave mine down with a buff on though

Just wait a few years, and most of you will be like me, a bit of pure white dominated by mostly bare scalp.

It isn't particularly a handsome look, I fear.

I await with bated breathe...I could use the company :D.

Last edited:
Got a haircut today, the boss tried one of his employee’s new foil shaver, saying “ if it’ll shave this hair, it’ll shave any hair. Dude could live to 200 and not go bald.”

Tried growing it long in high school, didn’t really work. It got tall instead of long, and everyone said I looked like Kramer from Seinfeld.

Lots of gray now, but I rather like it.

Back