We had dinner with Brian tonight.

sawinredneck

Treehouser
Mama drug me down to Fl for vacation and I still had his number so I figured why not? He was tickled to hear from me and excited to see us again. He seems to be doing well and in great spirits.
He took Bubba and I for a ride in his Mustang, man is he proud of it, and rightfully so! That thing is a bag of chips with a desert and more! Crazy fast!
We had a really good time and I'm glad I made the phone call, just wish we'd had more time down here. But I figured some of you might enjoy the update.

Yeah, me too...he sent me his spare block and eye sling when mine fell off the truck and disappeared forever.
Thank for the update. :)

I had a little contact with him not so long ago. Good to see that he was doing well. He went to some trouble to send me some saw parts once, I always recall that.

That is so good to hear, Andy.
I miss him a lot around here, which is kinda funny because we sure did rip each other a new anus once in a while.

Andy, thanks for the update! I've often wondered what happened to him but hesitated to ask. Glad he is doing well.

He once loaned me his copies of Gerry B's videos to check out and see if I wanted to invest in them myself. Still laugh & repeat his story about playing back the recording of his neighbor's dog on the stereo:lol:

Glad to hear he is doing well. I've been curious to know what he was up to. He always treated me well the couple of deals I did with him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I never got that either! He could be the biggest jerk on the computer at times, but he's always been one of the most pleasant and nicest people you will ever meet in life! He's also been quite generous to many of us.
I miss him as well, but was also glad to see him beaming a smile the entire evening! A J hasn't stopped talking about him and that car. Every time we passed a Mustang in FL "Is that Brian dad?"
At least, I owe him for finally getting bubba interested in cars!

Back