Update from the Puget Sound

Jed

TreeHouser
Hey Gentlemen:

Reall miss the old-timers around here. Thought I'd drop a quick note to explain where I'm at. My wife, and daughter, and new baby, and I are with my folks (no internet!!!) while we wait on an offer that we made on a short-sale house. Don't ever get a short sale......

Don't even bother posting on this, cause I won't even be able to get back for about a month, :X. Just wanted to explain where I was...

All the best till I'm connected again.

Jed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha! Thanks boys. We're back on our feet again. Got the short-sale house in Snowqualmie, WA and we're loving it... really well constructed with a wood stove. At long last, thank you GOD. Internet hooked up yesterday.

Man, Dave, best of luck, and congrats. It can be such a beast to get through, but it's worth it. Now we'll see if I can pay for this pig! :P:lol::|::O.

You kinda run out of emoticons, ya know... Seems like buying a house pushes about every button I've got. I'm a big wuss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd be pushing my techno skills a bit far to try to post shots just at the moment Sean, but I'll bet my wife cld do it. I'll bug her pretty soon. Thanks all, for the well wishes.

Back