TreeHouse Maintainance/Upgrade

so theyre not going to give back the new thread button
?

one would think that to be a bit silly, no? seems like a step backwards when the software takes the buttons away and makes you troll through all the sub forums looking for new posts?

you can go to the new posts button in the tool bar but still id rather the other button

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crikey! Did the forum upgrade stop ya'll from posting? I feel like the Lone Ranger!

I dunno.

Ya'll hear about that shopping mall size asteroid that zoomed by us last night?

sciasteroid.jpg

That's just it, they've been harping on the schoolbus sized satellite but just last night was the first I heard about this asteroid.

you can go to the new posts button in the tool bar but still id rather the other button

I have to say that yes, the button for 'new posts' is in a different position but the fact remains that all the functionality is still available, and the forum still works (if a bit slow, as usual).

Butch is working with what he has, and what WE HAVE is a great site.

I for one am willing to give the forum a break, are any of you guys willing to give a bit?

Complaining will only create a bad situation.

reviewing select chapters of the BC Landscape Standard, 7th edition. might be to print by summer!

Ha it'll be awhile before I can celebrate. I'll have to go plowing as soon as we're done. I'll probably end up being up well over 24hrs, I predict a few redbulls will go down.

well done! I woulda skipped the cheesecake, but thats just me.

get you some good rock in the MP3 player and plow safe! :)

nice. I dont have satellite at all, just reg radio waves or cd / mp3. what are you guys getting for weather, big snow?

Fair bit, real light and dry though. Roads are hell bout the worst I've seen this winter. I will persevere.

How about the edit capability for old threads? Can you do that now?

This little quick reply box is a bother.

And I'd rather have the new messages button, too.

But I haven't gotten any weird messages since the so-called "upgrade", so I guess that's an improvement.

Back