Stihl ms460

brendonv

Tree Hugger
My first saw to start the business prob 6-7 yr old. It sits with no use. No reason, got looked over and has no bar. Runs good. Had new carb maybe 2 yr ago. New sprocket never used. New bearing in there too for the clutch drum. The chip deflector has a chunk missing, i might have the chunk if you want to jb weld it on (32$ on ebay). Has slight green overspray on it from when we painted my winch. The paint booth had a malfunction. :lol: i can clean it up and it'd prob look pretty good. Anything else i think of ill add. Along with a picture after it stops down pouring.

Seems like they are from 450-600 on ebay

500 obo. Shipping would prob be around 30-35$ usa only

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've had this saw just sitting there. I've got two others so I don't need it. Let me know guys, no rush. Hope the boxer comes next week. Got someone wanting to get tom on Friday. So we'll see. Gonna be hArd not having a loader for a week. Ya I fell for it

I'm pumped but I'm not. Tom works soooo well. small and mighty. Nice on turf. Never gAve me any big fits. Been long paid for. It will be nice to move a monster of a log though. Have more hydro flow, and not worry about flats and having to carry a gas can. I always wanted a kubota diesel too.

Ha. My Kubota tractor is about five months from paid off, that's when I'm seriously thinking about a new mini, as my ramrod is getting beat up bad. I'm hard on rigging.

Soo Im thinking ill let go my trusty 361 too. Its cut thousands of trees. Still runs and cuts fine. I can get vids of bith saws running and cutting this weekend. Im thinking of getting rid of the two and getting a new 362. Whats the 361 worth?

Back