The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

September 13 2018

Burnham

Woods walker
Apologies to Cory and Flushcut...and Butch, the op...but that is about the most stupid meme I have ever seen, imo of course :).

murphy4trees

TreeHouser
THANK YOU for: Great viewpoint shared by Paul, and a great platform provided by Joe, and the artist/producer for such a good job. LOVE YOU ALL. Thanks for creating this video. One alternative hypothesis for the rapid expansion of the human mind is that ALiens came to earth to mine gold 440,000 years ago. Had a labor revolt 330,000 years ago, and genetically engineered man from a subhuman primate and their own DNA, to serve as a servant race. Adam was put in the garden to work!

This story is told in great detail in the Sumerian creation story and has a lot of multi-disciplinary supporting data: as per the work of Zecharia Sitchin and many others. It also easily explains many of the unexplainable anomalies in technology and engineering, astronomy etc from ancient archeological sites etc.

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
I'll believe that story over any Bible tale. Dunno about the gold part, but I'm for sure down with the alien thing.

God was an alien! :rockon:

Burnham

Woods walker
And I read it as idiotic noise that made no sense. But as I said in my first post, that is in my opinion...I knew then as I do now, that won't be a universal understanding :).

BeerGeek

Treehouser
You're only as old as you feel. I'm about 25 most days.
Seems Brett follows along the lines of the age I've designated my wife; she's been 29+ since we started dating..... ;)
As for me, I'm only as old as I feel as well, and I'm too silly to be anywhere near the number calculated from my birth date! :rockon:

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered the 2000 mg bottle. I'll take it just once, at night. That will make my 1000 mg bottles last longer... 3 doses a day, total - 60 doses per bottle. The strength goes up to 10,000 per bottle - nearly 500 bucks. :O

Attachments

lxskllr

Treehouser
How does the math work out? Perhaps the 10,000mg ends up being cheaper.

edit:
assuming the weight is per bottle, the 2,000mg bottle costs $850 for 10,000mg(5 bottles @ $170 per)

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
I'll never throw down that much money for a lil 1 oz bottle, and I'll never really know if it's worth it unless I did, so...

But you may be right!

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!