Regarding Covid

Or maybe it was a storm in a teacup?

Maybe we were led to believe that it was worse than expected?

I am not vaccinated but have been in a household full of positive people and yet never tested positive.

I've had the coof half a dozen times since the Bat Soup Virus Outbreak. Only time it was an issue was having it with the regular old flu. Truth be told, I've only caught the influenza a few times and it always lays me out, so I can't really say that covid had much effect. It did change my sense of smell something terrible. Like my sweat smelling like movie theater popcorn butter... at leat to me anyway. Oh and most dairy smelled like cat urine. My wife's sense of smell and taste was phuked for about six months, and everything but cat piss smelled like cat piss!

Anecdotally, the cat urine smell thing was startlingly common locally, even reported by a few folks who don't own or associate with cats.

Wife got the Johnson and Johnson shot, back before they got their jab shut down. Kids and I are pure-bloods. Never seemed to make much difference. But, we're not old, we're pretty healthy, active people, who spend as much time outside as possible. The lock downs and such didn't affect us much, that was all between the babies. Kathryn and I spent the quarantine periods on our kayaks, or otherwise in the woods, where we'd have been any way.

I understand it was the apocalypse for some, but we hardly noticed. The world has kept at least 6 feet away since I can remember, so I never noticed social distancing. All it did was ruin my child's exemplary behavior in restaurants and movie theaters. No practice at behaving properly in public, while she's so young, has been a bigger issue than anything else, far and away. She's still a perfect little angel, and is really well behaved, but I know that she'd be better off, developmentally speaking.

All that said, that long period of less people did teach me one thing, or at least lead me to develop a theory....

Modern, "Western" society, is over-socialized.

We could all do with smaller friend groups, more peace and quiet, and some time being by yourself.

I never did much research during the Plandemic due to the evil, racist connotations that came with anyone doing their own research but I'm quite intrigued with the accuracy of the wastewater testing.

In theory, a person could stuck a rapid test in thine own stool and come up with a bang on reading?

1-16-2024 Dr. John Campbell presents a recording of the Westminster Hall debate in British Parliament,

and lead by Mr. Andrew Bridgen about excess deaths, "possibly" due to covid vaccines.

Like so many people during the time, Bridgen was ostracized by his party for his views on the issues over masks, lockdowns and vaccines. Today he's gaining a more support on those views. Least there's not many dissenters in the debate.

I admit, what comes out of it in the wash is always the big question.

Of course it's phuk-all weird, it was made to be, after all.

We've yet to see the full ramifications of all of this covid nonsense. Medical, social, economic, and political, there was no facet of our lives that covid didn't touch. That virus changed the world, and we haven't figured out how yet, because it's still happening.

Interesting tid bit.
Older customer of mine. Both having had the vax and contracting Covid, approached me the other day just to chat.
Turns out, he just got out of the hospital after having a stroke and some heart problems. His doctor basically told him, he had these clots. It was what caused his issues.

Back