Redwood Photo Book -- Redwood Adventures by M. D. V.

mdvaden

Treehouser
Just designed a short photo book. I Used a photo album template, but its definitely a book and the photos look good. Compared to Beranek's books, the cost per unit is spendy, so I am selling them first out of the Crescent City new 2nd Street art gallery as a gift souvenir book. This will plant the seeds for another future book whenever that year arrives.

Oh ... shout-out to G. Beranek ... I tweaked a special copy last night with you in mind. I will probably send it in a couple weeks. Our house is on the market up here in Beaverton, and our aim is Medford. So that delivery may have some fluctuation. We got one okay offer already, but declined to see what else comes in. But our year means closer to the redwoods, but plenty of hurdles to get settled in a new location. And find a place too.

Redwood Adventures by M. D. Vaden

Attachments

• Book_A_600.jpg
    Book_A_600.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Book_B_600.jpg
    Book_B_600.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Book_C_600.jpg
    Book_C_600.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The 2nd photo above shows 6 available copies pulled off a small stack of them. Have more ordered too.

Just packaged one this morning to ship to a man in Sweden. It started with him, but I finally completed my Paypal account and added the buttons to my redwood page. The Buy Now button is for the USA at a set price. The Donate button is for overseas, etc., where the amount may vary.

These are definitely decorative table books. Leisurely picture viewing and light on text.

Just arrived home minutes ago. Been in Nebraska visiting family. So just now catching up on posts and threads. Looks great, Mario! Will have a special place for it in the house. Don't have a coffee table, but going to get one.

Thanks!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I suspect the copy may have arrived at the Ft. Bragg P. O. Box. Otherwise very soon.

It will be evident this photo book was designed with the art gallery in mind. Different vibe than a reference book.

Back