Redmax GZ3500T?

sawinredneck

Treehouser
No, I'm not going to try climbing, I've been thinking for a while that small little top handle in the truck toolbox might be handy to have. Something light, with a decent amount of power, but not the $600 plus price of the "good" ones.
I was looking hard at the Echo's then I talked to a buddy of mine and he's going to be a dealer for Redmax with some other things he signed up for.
So here's the saw, http://www.redmax.com/products/chain-saws/gz3500t/#ratings and other than the usual useless banter on AS, I really can't find much more information on it.
I can get a NIB saw with a 14" B&C shipped to my door under $300. Which really doesn't sound all that bad to me? A freckle under 2hp and 7.5lbs.
Anyone run one? comments good or bad?

Redmax 3500 is the maker of the husqvarna T435. Look that up and you will get all the info you need, T435

I think you can get down into the mid to high 200 range on either one of them. Look around.

12" to my door Husqvarna T435 Chainsaw W/ 12" Bar & Chain Cost:$290.00

14" to my door Husqvarna T435 Chainsaw W/ 14" Bar & ChainYour Cost:$299.00

I know I can get better prices. Just 1st spot I checked.

Specifications for T435
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 35.2 cc
Power output 2.01 hp
Maximum power speed 10000 rpm
Maximum recommended engine speed 12500 rpm
Idling speed 2900 rpm
Spark plug NGK CMR7H
Electrode gap 0.03 "
Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.36 US pint
Oil pump type Automatic
Oil pump capacity 3-9 ml/min
Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 4.1/3.9 m/s²
Sound pressure level at operators ear 103 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 114 dB(A)
Cutting equipment Chain pitch 3/8" LP, 3/8"
Recommended bar length, min-max 12"-14"
Chain speed at max power 62.7 fts
Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 7.5 lbs

I've used the Husky T435, and it's not a bad little saw. Don't expect lots of power, but it seems decently made.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can get it cheaper than that as well, Kevin, I tend to round up, and as I said, that's shipped to my door.
What really impressed me was this video, I'm not a "Brad" fan by any stretch, but if it really does run this good with just a muffler mod, it's mighty impressive. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsbzh6oUBAM
No, it's not a 200t, but neither is the 201t! And this is half the price!

Exactly what I copied and pasted,

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dsbzh6oUBAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now, just what the hell! I don't have to use the stupid movie thingie, just paste it in the post?

Back