New Energy?

gf beranek

Old Schooler
I been following this for a couple of years. There's so many top people behind it that it's hard to think of it as a hoax. If it's true, I hope, it could really change the world. rock it for sure. Kind of long, but bear with it and do some searches. There's a lot going on.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S7lAlzMBzLQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S7lAlzMBzLQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Would you care to elaborate on that?
Why in your opinion would fusion energy not be able to replace coal and oil?

Cannt believe Rossi hasnt had a mysterious accident yet...... This could truelly change the whole dynamic of the world. If you had abundant energy all you would need would be food and water which should be easy enough what with having energy to do it.

Hope it happens but even if it is physically possible I dont see the powers that be letting it happen, they would loose too much control.

Very interesting video. The gentlemen certainly seem to speak well towards fairness and scientific observation. Hopefully great minds can save us.

Because it's not portable? Or is it?

Yes it is.
With enough cheap electricity, you can split all the water in the world into hydrogen and oxygen.
With modern tecnology and fuel cells, hydrogen is portable.

It seemed strange that a scientific experiment or demonstration that could have such major worldwide repercussions, would take place in such a regular appearing room, it didn't look much like a lab. Clear out the desk and leave a few folding chairs. :/:

Yes it is.
With enough cheap electricity, you can split all the water in the world into hydrogen and oxygen.
With modern tecnology and fuel cells, hydrogen is portable.
Since you mentioned it that was exactly how the oxegon generater on the U boats worked .It simpley used sea water which through electrilosis was broken down .The O2 was saved and the hydrogen was burned and dumped over board back into the ocean .

One of the basics of the so called scientific method is the fact that nothing is made or destroyed .Only it's form is changed .What's steel ? Iron oxide FE ,rust .Processed into iron and converted to steel in becomes a usable metal .Left to the elements long enough it turns back into FE ,rust ,Comes full circle .

I tried to watch that documentery but soon became disenchanted with the subtitles .

Now with a conventional reacter the heat is a byproduct of the reaction .This heat is converted to steam,steam turns the turbine and makes the electricity .Electricity is not a power source only a means of transporting power .Conventonal reactors as we know them are always built near a large source of water or in ships which have the entire ocean to cool them .

They have been trying to come up with this "cold fusion " for decades .I've had converstaions about the subject with some very educated people on the subject .One as matter of fact an old shipmate of mine is the head of the US navy S5W reactor program .

One type theorized a direct converstion which is using the movement of electrons in the process as the electricity ,because it is in fact electricity .Now if and when that can be accomplished as I'm sure it will a reactor the size of a beer can could provide enough power to more the meet the needs of the average house or in fact power an automobile .

It's not a factor of if it's possible but rather when it's available .I seriously doubt that it will be in my life time but I'm certain in time it will be .--that time will be when enough of the big players climb aboard the money train ,that I'm certain of .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The most dreaded part I fear abut it all is the big energy companies shelving these new energy concepts, like this one, by deception, sabotage and fraud. Which is sure to happen if the inventors don't out flank those kinds of things first.

We'll see how this one plays out.

It's kind of like Edison and Tesla getting in a big pissen match over AC or DC .Edison tried to control the media even back then .Tesla and Westingtonhouse eventually won out with AC .

GM and Firestone conspired to replace all the interurban electric railways and streetcars with municipal busses .They won in that case .

This list is endless because greed is very far reaching and powerfull .What's good for the masses is not good for the power brokers and captains of industry --unless they get a big slice of the pie .

Seems like it might be a bit hard for anyone holding the rights to something that is the solution to one of mankind's serious problem, to not becoming corrupted by the wealth and power. Just wigged out scientists now with a passion to invent, but give one a four hundred foot pleasure yacht for 200 million called, 'I told you so', and then what?

I hope you realize that nothing replaces oil and coal.

Except what we used before oil and coal, right?

It's kind of like Edison and Tesla getting in a big pissen match over AC or DC .Edison tried to control the media even back then .Tesla and Westingtonhouse eventually won out with AC .

AC was going to win regardless; DC just isn't as feasible for long-distance transmission.

All of this is moot; the big energy companies will swallow it up and bury it with bullshit, the NRC will claim it's illegal for a provate citizen to possess nuclear energy, and the people will get the shaft.

AC was going to win regardless; DC just isn't as feasible for long-distance transmission.
Yes of course .Remember however that war went on in the mid 1880's .People thought the stuff was magic back then .

You know come to think about it I'll bet the gas industry and sellers of kerosine about had a cow when electrical systems were first installed .Prior to kerosine lamps or gas lights where about the only means of illumination except maybe a candle .

They'd have a whole herd of cows if everybody had a reactor . Not to worry though they'll get a big chunk of change out of it and the gov will tax the dickens out of people who own them .Nothing will change except the methods .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All this "history repeats it self," stuff,, seems to have a visceral connection. Dang if we, mankind, will ever learn the valuable lesson that is taught by it all.

Thomas Jefferson, of all the founding fathers, tried to word the constitution to make this point clear, but it has once again become blurred in the quagmire.

dang it! greed wins over again.

Really a fascinating video. The possibility to revolutionize the world is upon us, or as has been mentioned, this will be swallowed by the existing energy companies and be relegated to the ash heap of history.

One can only hope for a positive outcome with regards to the refinement and implementation of this technology. Perhaps it will change mankind for the better.

I think of projects such as this and hope that this 'cold fusion' can rise above man's base pursuit of self interest and provide an invaluable resource.

But, how would the military industrial complex react to a type of energy which would invalidate the quest for oil?

Back